Sunday, May 22, 2011

Storm's a brewin...take cover....

That's for everyone else... but not me.

I, of course, love nature. I decide to head out.
Puppy stayed home today, wanted some "me" time for a change. Sorry Scamp.

Decided to try a road I pass a lot in Black Forest, CO called Mustang Rd. Sounds old west like, ya think?

It's a small little area of cross streets, nothing to get "lost" in. But it's got potential.




One area had both of these shots on one lot....




I want more...
Off to explore on Black Forest Rd.



These are across the street from each other... woohoo!!!
Feeling like a cowgirl...???




Look's like this windmill hasn't weathered as many storms.



Here's the storm that I mentioned, rolling in quickly.



Getting kinda scary, but that never stopped me before.. I find a little dead end dirt road called Old Ranch Rd.


Well..... Hello There!



Well, a short trip, but amazing results... join me on Saturday as I head to Mueller State Park on Rte 67.... Should be great!

Happy Memorial Day, remember our deployed troops, and those who served, and lost their lives for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment