Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"It's a Twister, It's a Twister!"

Auntie Em, Uncle Henry???

So.... heh heh...... I decided to head out to a local (well sorta local) geocache at a Cemetery in Peyton.
What?       I am picking out my plot SOMEWHERE....lol

I drove to it, and seems like its Private Property?? I Never heard of a "closed" cemetery at 6pm...
I went over to the little Fire Dept down the street and asked about it, they told me it was fine to go in, just close the gate after I leave.

Got the geocache, and saw this... thought of my Dad (Not in THAT way... geez). My dad buys fishing lure's.

Then started to go to a second cache and wanted to take a shortcut....



This guy was a stubborn as.... well You get the idea.. as many times as I yelled to him....
...he would not smile.

Ok, so now its starting to rain.....   and Getting bad.  Wind coming at my car sideways and hard, and Now pea sized Hail...
But... I am on  a bendy road, so I push on.  Now marble size Hail...
Rain in sheets from the side... Branches down on the road...

If I opened the passenger side window... I got soaked... so I couldn't capture a photo... it was Pitch Black too....
Blue skies on one side, black on the other.....

I was freaking out,  The sound was deafening.

I took shelter from some of it near 2 large trees...
Then.. 15-20 mins later -  It vanished.....

What was that????  What did I experience????

YES FOLKS = I was in a small TORNADO!!!!
OMG!

Looking backwards of the area I was near after I had drove off....


Saw this... and yes, It's raining again HARD... 


"There's No Place Like Home,  There's No Place Like Home, There's No Place Like Home!"


and to leave you w/ a 
funny photo for the finale

Where's my "Get out of Jail Free Card"??

No comments:

Post a Comment